Retique It® liquid wood is perfect for transforming your kitchen or bathroom counter tops a genuine wood finish. Works great on laminate, granite or virtually any other hard surface the counter tops may be.
- Clean off the countertops with Dawn dish soap and warm water.
- Rinse thoroughly, then wipe down with denatured alcohol
- Dry countertop off completely
- Apply 2 to 3 coats of Retique It liquid wood allowing 2 hours of dry time in between each coat.
- Apply your stain in long even strokes. Recommended Stains
- Allow stain to dry for at least 24 hours.
- Apply your top coat (See Below)
*Final Step* - We recommend using Fiddes Hard Wax Oil or Retique It® Polyurethane.If you are staining your counter tops a light color then you should only use Retique It® Polyurethane because Fiddes will yellow the finish. We also suggest using 3 to 4 coats for extra protection.