Wood'n Finish Kit - Black Walnut
Size:Regular (50 sq ft)
Free 2 Day Shipping applies on the following:
- Shipments to the Continental US only
- Orders over $35 before taxes
- Orders placed by 11 am will be shipped same business day
- Orders after 11 am EST will be shipped on the next business day
- Orders place on the weekend will be shipped next business day
- Not applicable for wholesale customers
- Not applicable on orders to Post Office Boxes
We also ship to the following countries
- Canada, Mexico, All of Central & South America
- UK, France, Germany and all of Europe
- Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zeland
- Many countries in Africa
- and many more...
Liquid Wood • Gel Stain • Top Coat
Next Generation Liquid Wood
What comes in the kit
- Wood'n Primer - Gives your surface a real wood finish with extreme high coverage
- Wood'n Stain - The revolutionary gel stain with wood in it
- Graining Tool Set - Use to give your project a pronouced grain (Optional)
- Wonderbrush - The perfect brush to apply the primer and stain in the perfect consistancy
Retique It® Wood'n Stain contains over 60% recycled wood fibers along with stain and some built-in topcoat.Retique It Wood’n Stain is the next generation of revolutionary Liquid Wood because it contains both the liquid wood and the stain. Retique It Wood’n Stain allows you to apply a layer of finished wood on virtually any surface inside or out. Just paint it on for an incredible real wood finish that already contains the stain. Your finish will look like wood and feel like wood because it IS wood! Wood’n Stain is a water-based, biodegradable liquid wood coating that has virtually no VOC's and no offensive smell. Clean up is as easy as soap and water. This makes Retique It easy use indoors. Wood’n Stain can be applied using a paint brush, paint sprayer or paint roller by professionals and DIYer's alike. Works over any normal hard surface. It has not been tested on and it is not recommended for oil or silicone based surfaces.
- Interior / Exterior - From Furniture to Decking, unmatched durability
- Easy to Use - Simple 3 step process, goes on like a gel stain but looks and feels like real wood because it IS real wood
- Safe - Low Odor - Waterbased, low VOC, low odor, easy clean up
Just 5 Easy Steps
Step 1 - Clean It
Remember to Prep the Surface
- Pour 1-part denatured alcohol (or rubbing alcohol) and 1-part water into a spray bottle or bowl. Wipe surface down with mixture.
- Lightly scuff up any glossy surfaces to give them tooth.
Step 2 - Prime It
Apply a coat of Wood'n Primer
- One coat is all you need. Even if the original finish still shows through, one thin coat is all you will need.
- Make final strokes long in the direction you want the grain
- Clean your brush while you give the project 2 hours to dry completely. If you are limited on time, then use a blow dryer (Dry time may take as little as 15 minutes with the use of a blow dryer on high heat)
Step 3 - Grain It (Optional)
Grain a thin coat of Wood'n Stain
If you want a smooth finish you can skip this step. Your brush strokes will make a subtle grain.
- Apply a thin coat of Wood'n Stain in plank size sections
- Pull the graining tool through each section while coat is still wet
- If you don't like the grain, apply another coat of Wood'n Stain over that section and grain it again
Step 4 - Paint It
Apply 1 to 3 coats of Wood'n Stain
- Each coat of Wood'n Stain will give you a deeper finish
- Two coats is the most popolar finish
Choose Your Finish
Step 5 - Seal It
Protect your finish with our topcoat
If you ordered a kit that does not include the topcoat then you must make sure the topcoat you use is appropriate for the project, ie interior, exterior, high traffic, etc.
- Apply thin layers of your topcoat until you finish the entire container
- Allow two hours between coats if you are using a Retique It waterbased topcoat
- Follow directions for dry time on any other brand of topcoat
- Retique It will only support the use of our brand of topcoats
Net Orders Checkout